“Rough Diamonds, A Practical Guide”, is a full-size hardcover book that measures 8 1/2 X 11 inches. It contains 175 fact-filled pages with 153 black and white photos and 35 unique color photos. It takes you to the next level of diamond knowledge. The author, Nizam Peters has spent over 5 years in writing and photographing this unique work.
The following subjects are addressed in this book.
1. Rough Diamond structure shape and orientation.
2. Surface features of rough diamonds.
3. Internal features of rough diamonds.
4. Understanding color in rough diamonds.
5. The manufacturing process of rough diamonds.
6. Valuing rough diamonds.
To place an order for any of our books, please call the Institute during normal business hours, Eastern Standard Time.
U.S Phone: (954) 574-0833
Contact author: firstname.lastname@example.org